Temporary Purchase Ledger (1 day a week - Wednesday)
7 days left
- Part Time
Role: Temporary Purchase Ledger (1 day per week - Wednesday)
Location: Leeds, LS14 (Free car parking available)
Hours: 1 day week, 8:00am - 5:00pm working hours
Start Date: Weds 31st March 2021
Salary: £10.00 per hour plus holiday accrual
We're looking for a Temporary Purchase Ledger to join our LS14 based client for 8 weeks, starting ASAP, 1-day week on a Wednesday to help with payments runs.
Duties and responsibilities:
- End to end purchase ledger: including: processing high volumes of invoices, raising payments, bank reconciliations
- Reconcile supplier statements and raise POs
- Monitor accounts inbox
- Managing and reconciling company credit cards
- Managing petty cash
- Payment runs - Weekly, mid-month and end of month
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrable bookkeeping/purchase ledger experience
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Experienced in Excel and MS Office
- Knowledge of SAGE 200 and BACS
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with a high volume of invoices
Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
- Should you wish to pursue a different career path, we have several sister businesses which cover almost every sector and specialism
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible due to volume of applicants we do receive. If you haven't heard from us within 2 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Temporary Purchase Ledger (1 day a week - Wednesday)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.