Operations Administrator (Goole)
4 days left
- Full Time
Full Time, Permanent
£20,000 - £23,000 DOE
Monday to Friday | 08:30 - 17:00
Office Angels Hull are currently recruiting for an Operations Administrator to join our thriving client's team in Goole.
- The successful candidate will be an excellent team player, keen to go above and beyond, and have ambition to progress and develop their skill set with the company.
- Working as part of a small team, you will be responsible for:
- Process all customer orders through Sage
- Ensuring all sales orders are processed efficiently and effectively
- Plan, co-ordinate and monitor the receipt, storage, movement, and dispatch of goods in a timely and efficient manner
- Liaise with freight forwarding companies, logistics and third-party companies, as well as warehouse and couriers.
- Processing customer orders and delivery information through third party courier booking systems
- Ensure all customer contacts and enquiries are logged in the CRM system
- Customer support via a range of platforms including webchat and telephone
- Plan, organise and manage personal workload to ensure effective contribution to the company's financial reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner
- Any other ad hoc duties to sit business demands
Experience using SAGE is advantageous but not essential.
An immediate start is available for the successful candidate
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Rachel Murphy at Office Angels Hull or click ' apply now '
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Operations Administrator (Goole)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.