Support Consultant - Finance - Full Time, Pill up to £22,000
3 days left
- Full Time
Role: Finance Support Consultant
Location: Pill, Bristol
Hours: Full Time, Monday-Friday
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 DOE
Office Angels are excited to be recruiting for a Support Consultant that requires a foundation in Finance. Our Client is looking for an individual to deliver support via email, phone and live chat to clients who use their bespoke finance software package within the educational and commercial sector.
The Finance Support Consultant is a great opportunity to stay within the financial environment without working directly in finance!
This role has developed along side their business model and will suit someone who embraces change and looks forward to seeing a business grow. Ideally you will be part AAT or ACCA qualified to best understand their product, but also possess a great level of customer service, strong written communications and have great attention to detail.
Your Role & Responsibilities
This is a varied role which will see a diverse working week, an example of your working week would include but not be inclusive of;
- Logging and resolving new support calls reported via telephone and email working to resolve queries from the product users.
- Monitor Application Support help desk queue and respond to calls within SLA's
- Training / Coaching / Providing solutions for customers remotely / possibly on site
- Gathering requirements, documenting and answering clarifications
- Updating and Managing Knowledge base
- Liaise with customers, departments, and ensure everyone is updated
Qualifications and Essential requirements
- A finance, or part finance qualification is ideal
- A back ground with accountancy/finance software is advantageous.
If you feel this could be the right role for you and wish to hear more, please submit your CV today.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Support Consultant - Finance - Full Time, Pill up to £22,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.