3 days left
- Full Time
Office Angels are supporting a thriving business in Doncaster with the recruit for a Marketing Executive to join their expanding business. This is a fantastic, varied role that will involve all aspects of Marketing. The business is based close to Doncaster town centre, but also a great commuting location via the M18 & motorway links.
Permanent, Full Time - Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm
Doncaster - Free on site parking
Office based role with Covid measures in place
Salary up to £25,000pa + highly competitive bonus structure
Immediate start available!
- To support the Marketing Manager in carrying out high level Marketing projects
- To manage the day to day reporting of funnel performances
- Ensure all marketing funnels are on brand and consistent
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Create and submit weekly and monthly marketing reports
- Lead generation through marketing streams
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
- Experience working within a hands on marketing role
- Experience with funnelytics would be an advantage
- Experience using Infusionsoft or similar CRM system would be an advantage
- Advanced IT skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- You must be a forward thinking, innovative individual
- Excellent customer service skills
Please apply directly to the role or for further assistance contact Jess Nortrop on email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.