- Assisting and referring students to the appropriate person with their queries and attending to / reporting pastoral care issues
- Preparation of student handbooks and guides
- Managing e-learning platforms
- Organisation of student events
- Delivering exams and preparation of marking for Examiners and following up with student queries pertaining to marks
- Supporting Directors with reports and student files for accreditations
- Ordering stationery, raising PO's
- Welcoming guest speakers
- Prepare all academic material
- Handle issues and queries that arise from returned marks;
- Handle the administrative aspects of company placements when appropriate
- Manage the student information management system, the intranet and eLearning platform
- Liaise with HR department regarding details of professors 'contracts
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level
- Demonstrable experience within the UK Higher Education market including liaising with students and academia
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong IT and organisational skills.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion. Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Education Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.