Technical Sales Administrator
4 days left
- Full Time
Are you a Technical Sales Administrator with a keen eye for detail? Have you worked within the telematics industry and are methodical, logical and enjoy data-driven decision making? Do you want to work for a global company that invests in it's employees? If so, look no further…
My client, based in Birmingham Business Park is currently recruiting for a Technical Sales Administrator to join their fun and friendly team.
You will be responsible for assisting the Sales Team in the reconciliation of sales figures, pipeline, and team commissions. Also maintaining data consistency within Salesforce, inputting Dealer leads and opportunities and building and running reporting for the management team. The Technical Sales Administrator will also ensure that the full team follow consistent, standardised processes, training the team on process enhancements.
- Excellent remuneration package - salary up to £25,000 dependent on experience
- 25+ 8 days holiday package
- Free on-site parking
- Up to 7.5% company pension contribution
- Lots of amazing social events (when we're out of lock-down that is)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reconciliation and reporting of weekly sales figures
- Reconciliation and reporting of weekly sales tracking systems
- Compilation of monthly sales team commissions
- To streamline and maintain CRM processes
- To liaise with EU Dealer network and gather and input leads & opportunities
- To compile management reports
- To run reports and build CRM dashboards
- To be able to support sales & marketing team on CRM processes
- To ensure the processes are followed
- To keep the data clean and to establish & maintain data consistency
- Liaising with UK and international teams to support with all aspects of administration
- Experience of working in a sales office environment
- Experience of using and administering fields in Salesforce essential
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to work and communicate with colleagues in all levels of the organisation
- Passion for data-driven decision-making
- Capacity to logically interrogate data and form fact-based conclusions
- Ability to train staff effectively on Salesforce processes
Interviews are taking place this week. Please apply today! :)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Technical Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.