Senior .net developer Tamwroth
7 days left
- Full Time
C# / VB.NET /Developer /Winforms /Microsoft Partner / SQL /Tamworth
My client based in Tamworth are looking to hire multiple software and web developers to joint their rapidly expanding team in brand new offices based in Tamworth.
Working in a multidisciplinary team ( over 60!) this role will see you designing, developing, modifying and maintaining software products.
To be successful in this role you should have:
* At least 3 years experience ( or more!) working with Windows Forms or Web Development and applications in either C# or VB.net
* Good understanding of T-SQL, SQL SERVER and relational databases.
* Experience in OOP and the associated technologies.
This role will see you:
* Developing software according to industry standards, and maintaining the existing software functionality as well as well developing software to meet requirements and specifications.
* Creating clean reusable code that lives up to coding and user interface design standards.
* Working to interpret written business requirements and technical specifications to complete estimates.
C# / VB.NET /Developer /Winforms / Web forms / Microsoft Partner / SQL /Tamworth
In return for your skills my client is looking to pay between £40000 and £55000 plus an excellent benefits package including pension, healthcare, holiday, flexitime , on site parking and paid Microsoft Certifications!
Based in Tamworth this role is easily commutable from the local area!
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Senior .net developer Tamwroth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.