Senior Team Manager (Sales Development - Contact Centre)
About the Role:
The Sales Development Team Manager will have the ability to inspire and lead the internal office-based Sales Development Team to deliver world class sales lead qualification services to the UK&I sales channels. You'll be working with numerous third party suppliers (resource and software) and owning the relationship with UK&I Marketing plus working across internal departments including the UK&I sales channel leaders and owning the relationship with the Customer Team.
- Take full responsibility for the Sales Development team and the work they do to deliver world class sales lead qualification services to the UK&I sales channels
- Achieve targets related to work queue management, lead qualification, lead conversion and the resultant sales channel performance.
- Responsible for the relationships with internal lead suppliers (Partnerships, Marketing etc) and third party suppliers
- Collaborate effectively with all UK&I sales channel leaders and attend Sales team meetings providing updates, ensuring that trends are identified and key learnings are utilised
- Continually analyse the data related to lead volumes, contact phasing, marketing content and contact methods to provide deep insights into what is going well - and the need to keep doing well or where to improve. Use this information to help recommend and drive continued improvements in process, and/or skills and capabilities
- Develop and maintain a consistent programme of communications, content and results to drive engagement between the teams resources (internal and third party) and the sales channels
- Partner with the Customer Team to develop and maintain a consistent programme of education and coaching regarding the solutions we offer our customers to enable your team to engage on potential solutions as part of the lead qualification process.
- Drive performance and expected team behaviours - identify team member's development areas through weekly/monthly coaching sessions
- Complete all Line Manager duties related to attendance, performance, objectives, half year and annual reviews etc
- Own your development, career and progression. Actively manage and own your PDP and career path in the organisation
- Own and maintain a succession plan and a warm bench of talent
- Minimum 3-5 years proven experience in leading an office-based, target-driven Sales team
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills - the ability to listen, understand, influence and inspire
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence and gain acceptance at all levels
- Personable and approachable with an enthusiastic and motivational nature
- Demonstrable ability to respond to high-impact customer escalations in a way that drives customer loyalty
- Ability to work unsupervised, managing numerous stakeholders, workstreams and work queues
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and work to tight timescales
- Understanding of the clients customer solutions and of the wider industry
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- A problem solver with a high analytical skill set committed to continuous process and service improvements
- A clear view on what teamwork means to you. Delivering world-class customer service to internal and external stakeholder experiences
What's in it for You?
A generous benefits package including a range of pension, lifestyle and holiday allowances, competitive uncapped commission plans.
PLEASE CONTACT MATHEW MADDISON OR HINA PATEL AT ADECCO ON 0116 2530516
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Senior Team Manager (Sales Development - Contact Centre)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.