Sales Order Processor (SAP TRAINED)
6 days left
- Full Time
My client, a national, household name with a reputation as an excellent employer, is looking for a confident, customer focused Sales Order Processor / administrator to assist their busy team based in Nelson.
Hours: Monday - 07:00 - 15:00
Tuesday - Friday 08:00 - 16:00 or 09:00 - 17:00
The role includes
- Dealing with customers queries via email and phone
- Problem solving with customers to resolve issues
- Ability to use specialised stock control and email systems upon inhouse training
- Meeting daily deadlines for email queries
- Print orders and book in mail, couriers and pallets
- Chase shipments and collections with courier companies on the phone and online to assist customer queries
- Use websites to track and resolve customer enquiries
- Gain an understanding of products sold to answer customer queries effectively
- Identify and low stock issues and communicate with customer and the team
- Experience dealing with complaints in a professional manner
- Provide quotations to customers
- Upselling bulk volume sales
- Processing orders accurately
- Maintain customer records
The ideal candidate will possess the following;
- A background using SAP
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Deliver whilst under pressure
- Hold good communication skills with customers and colleagues
- Background in a similar role is imperative
This is a temporary role which could provide opportunities for the right candidate
In return, my client offers a modern & friendly working environment, on site parking, free tea & coffee.
As a temp, you're entitled to 28 days paid annual leave and you can be safe in the knowledge that you'll be looked after because we've been awarded 6th place in Britain's 100 Best Workplaces!
Following full registration with a consultant you will be put forward immediately for suitable roles. While working for Office Angels you will receive 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) pension and additional benefits such as eye care vouchers, retail discounts and incentives/competitions.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Office Angels Preston cover the following locations: Blackpool North, Blackpool South, Fleetwood, The Fylde Coast, Blackburn, Burnley, Longridge, Chorley, Leyland, Bamber Bridge, Walton Summit and Preston.
**** Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency for this temporary vacancy****
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Sales Order Processor (SAP TRAINED)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.