1 day left
- Full Time
Do you have sales experience? Are you target driven? Can you work on your own initiative? Yes, then we would like to hear from you.
Our client are innovators in their field, and they are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join their team. The key function of this position will be to secure business by managing the sales process to ensure that targets are achieved and exceeded.
You will need to be target driven, have a passion for sales and the ability to influence and engage with customers. The Sales Executive will work closely with contract management, engineering and production teams to ensure a high level of customer experience is always provided. In addition, you will be responsible for developing sales leads and closing sales within the cost structure agreed.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Work in a demanding and changing environment
- Meet time deadlines and targets
- Be self-motivated with a proactive and courageous approach
- Work on own initiative with above-average commitment and drive
- Have strong technical understanding, knowledge and commercial mind-set regarding selling
- Communicate effectively
- Be competent and confident in using a computer and systems i.e.: Outlook, Excel, and various database applications
Own transport is required due to my clients location.
In return our client offers excellent benefits and the opportunity to join a company where they really do value their staff.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.