Warehouse Operatives / Production Operatives
ARE YOU BASED IN NORTH LONDON?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ONGOING ROLE?
DO YOU HAVE WAREHOUSE / STOCK ROOM / PRODUCTION EXPERIENCE?
** WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES NEEDED**
An EXCITING opportunity has arisen to work as in a Warehouse/Production setting. This successful client is has few positions available to anyone who can cover day time shifts and be flexible to do nights if needed. OVERTIME AVAILABLE with additional rates!!
- Accepts incoming goods and compares them with the shipping document (Material number, description, quantity).
- Checks incoming goods for visible damage, documents them and provides the information if required.
- Takes care for correct use of transport equipment (hand-guided industrial trucks, forklift, etc.).
- Arranges the acceptance, storage, commissioning, and removal of goods in the storage area and records them in the appropriate systems.
- Organizes a regular stock maintenance and inventory in the storage area.
- Assembles deliveries out of given storage compartments and reviews for completeness and accuracy (e.g. quantity and article number in reference to the respective delivery notes).
- Adds the corresponding shipping documents to the outgoing goods.
- Day time hours, 8 hours a day: Monday - Friday (although there may be no weekends, flexibility is needed, to cover nights if you can)
- Weekly Pay PAYE
- Big client
- FULL TIME hours
- Temp ongoing
- Overtime available at increased rates
Please APPLY TODAY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV and someone will be in touch soon.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Warehouse Operatives / Production Operatives
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.