3 days left
- Full Time
Do you like working with data and have a good eye for detail , duties involve
- Contractual performance calculations between the Performance Analyst and Client team.
- Be able to analyse raw data against
- Propose solutions to resolve issues flagged by analysis
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to identify discrepancies in various forms of data
- a passion for renewable technologies would be a distinct advantage but it's not essential
- You will also be highly competent in both Microsoft Office, notably Excel and Word
- Ability to work alone or in a team.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Performance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.