ERP Trainer (Advanced E5 & MHR iTrent)
JOB TITLE: Trainer - Oracle ERP Replacement Project
LOCATION: Remote working to begin with, client based in Barking & Dagenham
PAY RATE: £450 per day
START DATE: April 2021
DURATION: Until Jan 2022
IR35 STATUS: Outside
** Must have experience of preparing high quality training materials and delivering training on MHR iTrent or Advanced E5 and Collaborative Planning systems. Experience of both is highly desirable. **
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To design, develop and deliver training materials for the implementation of the Oracle ERP Replacement Solution at the London Borough of Barking & Dagenham, ensuring that staff across the organisation are ready, prepared and able to confidently transition to the upcoming changes to both systems and processes.
This role will work in a project team tasked with delivering a complex and necessarily fast-paced HR, Payroll, Expenses, Finance, Procurement and Sales Invoicing solution for the council. Previous knowledge and experience of developing training materials as well as delivering training for either the MHR iTrent or the Advanced E5 & Collaborative Planning solutions is essential. Experience of both solutions is highly desirable.
The role requires demonstratable experience of producing a range of high quality, accurate and accessible training materials as well as a history of successfully delivering training and "floorwalking" support activities. It is essential that the trainer can fully understand the new solution and how this differs from the current system and processes to ensure that what they deliver not only meets the diverse needs across staff at all levels within the organisation but also drives successful user adoption and brings about lasting change and benefits.
- Key Business Change & Engagement Workstream role responsible for the successful design, development and delivery of a range of high-quality end user training materials and activities.
- Ensure that end users have access to a variety of training materials as appropriate for their individual learning preferences and training needs, including but not limited to group sessions and PowerPoints, scenario-based activities, quick cards, training videos, user manuals, eLearning, FAQs, 1-2-1 or small group support, etc.
- Responsible for the quality, consistency, accuracy and accessibility of training and support materials.
- Prepare and maintain the training environment to support hands-on training.
- Provide post-go-live "floorwalking" end user support and additional training activities as required.
- Maintain and refine training materials during key project phases and during the immediate post-go-live environment before handing over to business-as-usual.
- Fully support other change workstream and project activities to ready people and the organisation for the upcoming solution and the resulting changes. For example, UAT training, communications and engagement materials, system demonstration videos, drop-in sessions, etc.
- Collaborate across all project workstreams to ensure regular and detailed knowledge transfer takes place and that all change, training and support needs are accounted for and successfully met.
- Be aware of and adhere to appropriate organisational policy considerations and requirements e.g. branding and accessibility.
- Work closely with the internal Learning and Development Team to fully utilise existing effective training activities and platforms as well as align on key deliverables.
- Ensure the effectiveness of training, support and user adoption is evaluated, measured, subject to continuous improvement and helps drive increased action in specific areas or departments.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrable extensive experience of developing and delivering training materials and activities as part of an ERP implementation or an ERP replacement solution, ideally within a unitary local authority setting.
- Experience of highly successful training delivery on HR, Payroll, Expenses, Employee/Manager Self Service or Finance, Procure to Pay, Sales to Cash, Budget Monitoring & Forecasting is essential.
- Previous experience of preparing high quality training materials and delivering training on MHR iTrent or Advanced (E5 and Collaborative Planning) systems is essential. Experience of both is highly desirable.
- Able to bring a wide variety of proven training and support approaches/tools to drive successful knowledge enhancement, skills development, user adoption and benefits realisation. Experience of building eLearning on authoring tools is a distinct advantage.
- A team player with a good understanding of the unique dynamics and challenges of ERP implementations or replacements.
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills within a project team and complex business environment and a clear focus on achieving the best possible outcomes for the council.
- An excellent presenter and communicator able to demonstrate a history of successfully building key knowledge and developing new skills and behaviours in diverse stakeholder groups and individuals transitioning to new systems and processes.
- A reliable self-starter who can proactively adjust approaches and materials if project or business needs change and when feedback is received.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for ERP Trainer (Advanced E5 & MHR iTrent)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.