My client is currently looking for an Experienced Office Manager to join their expanding team in Liverpool City Centre.
They are looking for a driven individual who has either Experience or a Strong Understanding of the Construction Industry. You will be expected to use your own initiative, have strong organisation and communication skills.
This is a very demanding role as you will responsible for many aspects of the business.
This is a permanent, full time position. Paying £20,000-£23,000.
- Maintaining procedures to maximise efficiency within the office.
- Assisting the company buyers with their duties
- Liaising with company Directors
- Producing reports across all departments
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Pro-active problem solver
- Confidence in Answering the phone
- Dealing with daily ad hoc requests
- Drawing up Contracts
- Implementing changes across the business when required
It is essential that you have experience in Construction as well as Office Management/Administration.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.