HR Advisor 12 Month FTC
Adecco are delighted to be working with a busy manufacturing business based in Poole who are looking for a HR Advisor to join their team on a 12 Month FTC on a full time basis.
- To provide quality support and guidance to managers and supervisors on employment legislation and Human Resources best practice.
- To manage a high volume ER case load and prioritise conflicting deadlines.
- Actively promote a culture of robust and responsive HR within the business by maintaining high visibility and relationship-building with department managers throughout the organisation.
- Draft accurate and clear correspondence and documentation to support department managers in managing their employee relations matters.
- To coach and guide managers to help them better understand the legal parameters within which to manage their staff confidently.
- Demonstrate an on-going commitment to CPD and to take a lead on knowledge sharing with the team.
- To support managers in disciplinary and grievance investigations and hearings.
- Take an active role in supporting managers to ensure employee absence and timekeeping is managed in line with Company policy and that disciplinary action is taken where appropriate.
- Liaise with internal departments and our Occupational Health provider or the employees GP regarding employee welfare issues and those on long-term sickness absence.
- Work effectively within the HR team to meet delivery requirements or any other duties that are reasonably requested to ensure successful HR service delivery.
- Adaptable to new and changing business conditions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to be able to handle confrontation and difficult conversations effectively
- Ability to deal confidently and efficiently with sensitive and confidential issues
- CIPD qualified, or working towards this
- Computer literate to include MS Word and Excel
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Data analysis, reporting and interpretation
- High levels of attention to detail
- Advanced analytical skills
RESPONSIBILITY FOR ASSETS/INFORMATION
The job holder has access to salary and other confidential/personal information at all levels of the business.
They will be responsible for adhering to the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation regarding the protection of sensitive and confidential information. Adhering to all current employment legislation ensuring the company is working within the confines of the law.
- Minimum of two years' experience working within a HR generalist position.
- Full driving licence and owner of car essential, as travel between our sites of work is essential on a daily basis.
If you are interested in this position please apply here or contact Adecco Poole on 01202 202810
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for HR Advisor 12 Month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.