Workshop Operative - £9.42 an hour
7 days left
- Full Time
Are you available Immediately? Do you drive?
If you have answered yes to the above then please carry on reading...
Adecco Recruitment in Ashford are currently working with a well established company based on the outskirts of Lyminge, They are currently recruiting for a workshop Operative to join their team on an on - Going temporary basis.
Job Title: Workshop Operative
Start Date: Available Immediately
Location: Transport will be required as this position is 10 minutes on the outskirts of lyminge (No buses or trains)
Duration: This is an On Going temporary contract
£9.42 An hour under 42.5 Hours a week
£11.77 An Hour Over 42.5 Hours a Week
- Working within the mill Department
- You will be cutting Timber panels/planks down to size using machinery
- The role will include being on your feet for the majority of your shift and heavy lifting
- Fast paced environment to meet deadlines for orders
Monday to Thursday - 8:00am - 5:45pm
Friday 8:00am - 4:15pm
- You will need to have your own safety boots
- a high Viz will be supplied on site
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Holiday
- Overtime available
If this sounds like the role for you then please Apply below or Send your CV through.
The Adecco Group is the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company as well as being within the top 10 of Great Places to work in the UK so you can trust us to do our best to secure you a new career.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Workshop Operative - £9.42 an hour
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.