Technical Customer Support Coordinator 2pm-10pm
4 days left
- Full Time
Role: Technical Customer Support Coordinator
Hours: Monday-Friday 2pm-10pm
*You must have advanced experience using Excel for this role*
Based in North Shields, our client is looking for a Technical Customer Support Coordinator with advanced Excel Skills to join their dynamic and busy team who work to ensure strong communication to the most remote locations on the planet. The role will be fast paced, and process driven so would suit someone with a strong analytical mind.
This role is initially working from home until restrictions change.
This is an Evening role, however for the first 3-6 months training will be provided 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- Processing provisioning/sales orders for customer equipment and SIMs according to customer requirements using in house and supplier systems for several mobile satellite service providers.
- This includes activation's, deactivation's and changes of packages.
- Maintaining SABA and 3rd party systems information relevant to provisioning orders, customer assets, billing profiles and rates.
- Maintaining customer real-time alert and suspension requests which monitor traffic and prevent bill shock.
- Processing customers prepay voucher sales orders, invoices and delivery of pins.
- Global Net tickets must be accurately reviewed, and the relevant status updated and applied so that SABA can be updated and or checked that it is configured correctly.
- GlobalNet confirmation emails need to be verified with the status in GN and SABA and suppliers' systems checked.
- GlobalNet Errors need to be investigated and resubmitted or processed manually once the issue is resolved.
- All service orders regardless of their source must be completed and configured in SABA in 24 hours.
Responsible for key products monthly billing cycles.
- Ensuring all provisioning request are configured correctly for billing the product.
- Weekly or monthly CDR checks depending on the product for any errors.
- Resolve all errors prior to the products bill run.
- Run invoice processing within the product time frame. This is normally 48hrs after receiving all CDR.
- Perform revenue assurance validation on the draft invoices against previous months invoices. This should show known expected differences for changes made during the month.
- Resolving any discrepancies in the system or with the assistance of Product Development.
- Once revenue assurance is complete issue the final invoices to the customer or upload them into the customers portal.
- Dealing with all invoice queries for the products you are responsible for through to resolution with suitable time frames. This may sometime involve liaising with supplier for credit requests.
- Checking supplier invoices for adhoc charges e.g. ETF, reactivation etc to ensure we have applied these to the customer. Where applicable logging these charges, raising supplier credit notes and tracking the receipt of these and issuing credit notes to customer once these are received.
- Assisting the revenue assurance manager with any discrepancies highlighted from his reconciliations ensuring the necessary corrective action has been made.
Our client is looking for a professional, highly organised individual to join their team. You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience working in a busy office environment.
- Good timekeeper, strong organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Numerate with highly developed commercial acumen.
- Ability to identify and investigate anomalies to point of resolution.
- To work as part of a team and on an individual basis.
- Good relationship builder.
- Strong interpersonal skills (including oral, written and presentation /reporting skills.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word & very proficient in Excel.
- Ideally being able to create pivot tables, charts, and look up queries in Excel.
The following experience would desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Experience of Telecoms billing software, software and/or billing processes.
- Experience of working in the Telecoms or Mobile environment.
- Experience of working a marine services or mobile satellite services sector.
- Write SQL queries.
If you feel you have the right level of experience for this role, please do not hesitate to apply!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Technical Customer Support Coordinator 2pm-10pm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.