Warehouse Operative - Swansea - Days
4 days left
- Full Time
ADECCO South Wales are recruiting for experienced and reliable Warehouse Operatives for their growing client based in Swansea.
This is a fantastic temp to perm role, with an excellent salary and long term opportunities for the right candidate.
This is a physically demanding job in a fast-paced warehouse.
- Unloading containers
- Storing and cataloguing goods correctly
- Handling goods with care
- Preparing goods for dispatch
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment
- Previous warehouse experience (FLT experience or similar an advantage)
- Excellent work ethic
- Flexibility to cover deliveries between 7am and 5pm
- Immediately available
Please apply or send your CV .
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Warehouse Operative - Swansea - Days
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.