My client is seeking an Office Administrator to join their forward thinking team a permanent basis to help drive the growth of the business. You will be a forward thinking and a keen learner, bringing fresh ideas to the table. Must be proficient in excel/word.
- General administration duties
- Processing and managing invoices
- Referral letters
- Monitoring email invoices
- Managing social media platforms
- Office experience
- Confident on word / excel
Please apply today if you are full of ideas, love working within a small team of dedicated and driven professionals & are driven to make a difference!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.