Senior Credit Analyst / Underwriter / NW London / 45-55k
3 days left
- Full Time
My client, a successful finance organisation is currently recruiting for a Senior Credit Analyst / Underwriter to join their expanding Credit and Risk function to be based in their North London office (with some remote work)
This is an exciting opportunity for a smart and ambitious Senior Credit Analyst / Underwriter to be part of a leading lending business and team. Within this key role, you will work closely with members of the Credit Team and will assist the company in achieving its business objectives through effective underwriting, portfolio management and reporting.
You will be an excellent communicator and will bring enthusiasm and a strong work ethic to this small and dynamic team. You will get excited by the thought of working in a fast-paced, engaging environment and able to confidently work under pressure and against deadlines.
Your key day to day responsibilities will include:
* Overseeing the underwriting process in line with company credit policy framework
* Analysing and assessing potential large clients and assisting in making a lending decision
* Preparing ad hoc credit reports to the CRO and wider stakeholder environment and presentation of portfolio analytics and initiatives at the Risk Committee.
* Liaising with the sales, sales support, and introducers to optimise client trajectory and experience
Skills and Experience:
* Experience working as a Senior Credit Analyst / Senior Underwriter
* Experience underwriting finance agreements for high-value assets
* Experience analysing financial information for both individuals and businesses
* Strong numeracy and reporting skills
* Experience of working with high net worth individuals preferable
Personality and approach:
* Confident, articulate and a great communicator
* A self-starter who is motivated, enthusiastic, and proactive
* A collaborative team player
* Strong work ethic and flexible attitude
If this sounds of interest then please don't hesitate to send an up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Senior Credit Analyst / Underwriter / NW London / 45-55k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.