ServiceNow Business Analyst
4 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking to step up and progress your ServiceNow Career? Well then this role may be for you. I'm looking for a ServiceNow Business Analyst to join my client who is not only one the most prestigious consultancies in the world, but a ServiceNow Global Elite Partner.
You will be responsible for defining and managing the business requirements for ServiceNow solutions for their clients. You will demonstrate a deep understanding of the business / functional requirements and a foundational knowledge of ServiceNow to effectively convey the message from project stakeholders to solution architects and developers.
You will support both pre-sales and delivery, helping my client to design and implement solutions based on the ServiceNow platform and will be leading a small team of developers/testers and/or a workstream using your project management experience to drive a successful outcome.
- Support the technical delivery of transformation projects based on the ServiceNow platform.
- Manage both onshore and offshore resources, and be responsible for the key elements of Design, Build, Test and Implementation activities.
- Fulfil SCRUM master role as part of an Agile delivery methodology.
- Lead project workstream(s) ensuring compliance with the clients standards and frameworks, validate scope, resource and financial models.
- Manage workstream delivery to time, budget and quality.
- Manage and oversee workstream risks, issues and client reporting, supporting Delivery Lead.
- Ensuring traceability mapping of business requirements through the project lifecycle.
- Translating and simplifying requirements for technical developers through user stories.
- Drive the design and review of test cases, including the use of automated testing framework.
- Build role specific training material for the configured functionality.
- Provide technical input into the sales cycle including solutioning, estimating, creating and presenting client proposals. This will include opportunities in ITSM, ITOM, SecOps, GRC, HR, and CSM
- Provide guidance to junior programme resources and assist in growing and strengthening the practice capability.
- Help to develop the client's service offerings underpinned by the ServiceNow platform, working with cross functional teams both within the UK and globally.
- Business analysis experience in technology enabled service management transformations (ServiceNow preferred but any complimentary technology also considered e.g. HPSM/Remedy)
- Experience of working with Agile SDLC methodologies
- Project management experience implementing technology enabled service management workstreams (ServiceNow preferred but any complimentary technology also considered e.g. HPSM/Remedy)
- Business Analyst certification e.g. IIBA, BCS
- PRINCE 2 Foundation, or equivalent
- Experience of leading offshore development teams
- Experience of ServiceNow products other than ITSM e.g. SecOps, ITOM, HR, CSM, GRC
- Experience of project management and agile tools (ITBM, MS Project, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities on multiple projects and initiatives
- Can communicate with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear to influence and align stakeholders around a proposed approach
- Strong negotiator, influencer and team player, used to managing multiple stakeholders in demanding time-critical situations.
- Strong drive and resilience to overcome challenges or setbacks to achieve your team/project/client goals
- Passionate about areas of expertise, managing your own development by learning continuously from experience and seeking out development opportunities
- IT Operating Model design experience
- ITIL Foundation certification (V3 or V4 preferred)
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
Please get in touch today for more information.Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Apply for ServiceNow Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.