4 days left
- Full Time
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Head to join a major FMCG company based in Maidenhead. The purpose of this job is to lead the technical delivery of a product section covering all aspects of the R&D function from product innovation through to Q&FS management. Working in a dynamic and agile environment in a cross functional team you will be connected to the delivery of the business results gaining business acumen, external perspective and experiencing an agile environment.
£190 - £210 per day
Currently working from home
- Responsible for all Technical and Quality aspects of this category in the business.
- Lead the category to create & deliver creative solutions for new products & packs, working with our co-manufacturing partners.
- Deliver & maintain EMQM and other Quality initiatives into the category.
- Ensure technical factory audits take place for our contract manufacturers, ensuring the expertise & capability exists to manage & produce products.
- Own all technical documentation for existing products and ensure these are agreed, updated as necessary and communicated to suppliers, using negotiation skills if necessary.
- Keep abreast of industry, consumer and technology trends as well as the activity of competitors, while ensuring that these insights are incorporated in to the development of a superior product offering
- On non-conformance & issues resolution, act as the technical point of contact between this site and the factories.
- Promptly deal with the factories to solve any technical issues which impact on quality, cost or our ability to supply.
- Science Degree with a background/experience in food manufacturing/quality
- Preferably audit experience.
- Great project management skills
- Food manufacturing knowledge/experience
- Food Safety Management Programme and Standards (including GMP, GHP, HACCP, allergens)
- Reactive and proactive risk management
- Lead auditor experience (ideally with qualification)
- Stakeholder management
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Technical Head
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.