3 days left
- Full Time
***UX Product Designer - Contract - Remote***
UX Product Designer
6 Month Rolling Contract
£Competitive pwd via Umbrella Company
We currently have several requirements for UX Product Designers to work on a new platform for energy customers.
Design in NEP
We're a newly formed design team and we're growing rapidly. Up until now we've
had great success working closely with the squads as well as the wider business,
running workshops and guiding design thinking, as well as conducting user
research, designing flows, wireframes and prototypes, and shipping new products
In order to continue supporting a growing customer base, we're looking to build a
design team with a diverse set of skills, but who can all hold their own throughout
each stage of the end to end design process.
We're adopting a hybrid organisational design, meaning that some designers will
be embedded in squads and some will support from outside the squads. This
gives us the ability to swarm around problems, whilst also supporting more
strategic design thinking practices and activities across NEP.
In a typical month in NEP, our designers will:
- Work as part of a digital squad, consisting of a product owner, scrum
- master and developers
- Lead design for the squad from discovery through to delivery
- Create user flows, wireframes and prototypes
- Plan and run user testing
- Clearly communicate and present designs to stakeholders
- Identify assumptions, create hypotheses, and test
- Run workshops and meet regularly with colleagues, helping the squad
- build up a shared understanding of our users and their problems
- Attend frequent design critiques to contribute feedback and support other
- designers, stay up to date with the bigger picture, and get support on their
- own work
- Contribute to and co-own our Design System
Essential Skills and Experience
You're a great fit if you already have experience working in a number of teams
delivering digital products and experiences. You have experience across the entire
design process, from research, to UX and UI. You're comfortable running
workshops and engaging regularly with colleagues and customers, but you're just
as happy creating wireframes and high fidelity prototypes.
We want people who are constantly developing their knowledge and skills.
Somebody who is always looking for a better way to do things. Somebody who
can motivate others and who always champions the user.
You might be stronger in some areas than others. Maybe you're an experienced
Content Designer, UI Designer, or UX Researcher. Maybe you prefer fine tuning
interactions, or maybe you prefer running user interviews. We're looking to build a
team with a diverse set of skills - so as long as you are comfortable and have some
experience working across all parts of the design process, please consider
applying! You'll get to practice in your areas of expertise and develop others.
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for UX Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.