2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: CNC Turner
Location : Luton
Salary: £28,000 - 30,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
Working hours: Monday - Friday
My client are a well-established and reputable engineering company that specialises in the Design and Manufacture of Ground Support Equipment. They are offering a stable and lucrative career in their business for an experienced CNC Turner to join their growing team.
- Setting up and running jobs using information from engineering drawings.
- Operating and program CNC machines.
- Ensuring machine safety guidelines are being followed.
- Being responsible for the production and scheduling of work.
- Monitoring product standards and supporting quality-control procedures.
- Maximising productivity, minimising downtime of machines.
- Providing daily/weekly/monthly performance reports and analysis as required.
- Ensuring the highest standards of housekeeping are maintained throughout the machine shop.
- Excellent team player, capable of making an impact on all levels.
- Be flexible and open in regards to working in new environments.
- Experience using HAAS machines essential.
- Able to set, operate and programme machines.
- Machining background and general all-round knowledge/experience.
- Self-disciplined and reliable.
- Excellent inter-personnel communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, determined, self-disciplined and reliable.
- The Benefits
- An excellent salary with career progression
- A company experiencing continued growth, expansion and investment.
- The company are fully compliant with the latest health and safety requirements for current safe working practices.
For more information, Please contact Adecco Welwyn Garden city on 01707387990
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for CNC Turner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.