6 days left
- Part Time
Temp to Perm - Sales Co-ordinator
- Process incoming international orders for assigned markets
- Liaise with Operations team regarding stock availability
- Complete customer specific paperwork
- International customer service - communicating throughout order process including stock availability and shipment dates
- Liaise with despatch on customer specific requirements, collection and delivery
- Chase payment on pro-forma customers
- Tracking order status and order values on internal tracker in line with financial periods and ensuring all orders are closed within period
- Manage communication flow with international customers
- Assist with updating order forms and pricing list for international customers
- Sending samples and producing relevant paperwork for samples
- Ensuring Fourth Shift is kept up to date with correct customer account information, correct pricing and any new products are added to customer price lists
- General admin support
The Successful Candidate will show the following skills:
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Numerate, methodical and have excellent attention to detail
- Display an analytical and organised approach to problem solving
- Able to demonstrate excellent IT skills in Microsoft Office are essential
- Advance Excel Skills is very important
- The ability to communicate at all levels across all company sites
What This Role Can Offer:
* Salary: £25,000 - £26,000
* Working hours: Monday- Friday 10am to 3pm (25 hours a week)
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.