3 days left
- Full Time
Salary negotiable up to £24,000
Training & Development Opportunities
Based in Lichfield - currently working from home/remotely
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a driven and exciting team and help develop the business even further. You would be joining a stable team, bring a fresh pair of eyes into the Team, increase capability and capacity and benefit from development opportunities.
My client is offering a great opportunity to grow within a modern, forward thinking business. They are looking for an upbeat, motivated, tenacious character.
To handle incoming new business enquiries and build / grow new accounts in line with the overall business objectives. Consistently presenting my clients values and looking at every new enquiry as an opportunity.
You will have responsibility for the entire sales process, from intelligence gathering / dealing with incoming enquiries / prospecting through to negotiating, securing and account managing for the initial 12 months of a new clients experience.
- To generate new sales, linked directly to the current business plan. Focus and drive to achieve targets.
- Respond to incoming enquiries from our website, via LI, telephone and email.
- Source your own business leads and act on those provided by Sales and Operations Colleagues as well as using other tools given.
- To identify sales opportunities. Profiling all new business to understand intricately how we can support.
- Effectively present key features of our services to secure new business. Describe the product / service benefits and any special offers or promotions.
- Gather and document information about the customer using Active Campaign (CRM). Enter your notes into the database, schedule dates for follow up, visits etc. Ensure all client details are fully completed including marketing information.
- Work flexibly, mainly in the office, (at home during the pandemic) and external client visits within the UK where appropriate.
- Focus on results and willingly tackle problems or conflicts which threaten their achievement.
- Bring a sense of urgency to situations, demonstrate an active approach, be willing to get involved in order to increase the pace and achieve goals and objectives.
- Experience of sales and market development.
- Close liaison and working with team colleagues to achieve end goals.
- Generating rates for regular / spot quotes, follow-up calls.
- Customer service.
- Client dispute resolution.
- Ambitious and motivated to work towards a target.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong IT and admin skills.
- Good with people, humorous, charismatic, professional, ability to develop relationships quickly.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Good drive and energy - self-motivated.
The above role is based on a permanent full-time basis with an ASAP start. Full time. If you are interested, please apply directly through the advert or call Georgia on 01384 456782.
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer and an Employment Agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.