2 days left
- Full Time
FTC - 18 months
Manchester City Centre
£22,910 + excellent benefits
This role will be a mixture of office and home based so all applicants must be able to travel easily to Manchester City Centre.
Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Finance Adviser to join our client, a not for profit organisation, based in Manchester City Centre. This role is a FTC for 18 months to cover maternity leave.
The main purpose of this role is to process expenses and payments for staff members and answer queries relating to these.
Duties will include:
- Process fees and expenses payments for staff
- Produce reports
- Answer queries efficiently in a professional and friendly manner
- Support other members of the finance team to assist with peak workloads
- Any other task as required
We are looking for candidates with:
- Previous experience working in an accounts or finance focused role including processing expenses
- Advanced Excel skills including formulas, VLOOKUPs and conditional formatting
- Experience of using financial accounting software
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to organise your own workload effectively including when working remotely
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing and the ability to deal with a wide range of people including senior figures
- 35 hours per week, flexitime
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to email@example.com or call the branch on 0161 832 7600 if you have any queries. Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Finance Adviser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.