Assembly line Production Operatives
Working in a factory environment, building and automotive product
mixed model assembly line, i
Key responsibilities include:
- Ability to take ownership of the role
- Adhering to health & safety and quality
- Creating and maintaining the highest standards of 5S's housekeeping and environmental management within the work section
- Experience in unit fitting, bathroom fitting, electrical and gas fitting, mechanics or general fitting/ assembling.
- Use of hand tools a must
Essential qualifications & experience:
- Excellent timekeeping, attendance and flexibility
- Team working attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on your own.
- Willingness to undergo further training and development.
- Use of Hand, power and air tools
- Can do positive attitude
- Working hours are 07:30 to 17:00 Monday to Thursday & Friday 07:30 to 15:00.
- In return, in addition to your basic pay we offer a quarter attendance bonus and pension scheme. There's free parking on site and we'll provide you with the training and equipment you need to do your role effectively.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Production fitter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.