- Full Time
Full Time, Permanent
Monday to Friday | 08:00 - 16:30
Office Angels Hull are working with a thriving, well established local construction company to source for a new recruit within their admin & payroll team.
The successful candidate will work in a hybrid role, processing invoices and documentation as required, but also spending time assisting with payroll and accounts.
This is a high-level administration role where previous experience and knowledge in construction is essential, to positively support the wider team by:
- Providing accurate, timely and detailed administrative support to the Construction Team
- Assisting with Payroll and accounts as and when required
- Working cooperatively as part of a team to provide effective and efficient administrative support
- Handling enquires and communicating with clients and staff via telephone, in person and email
- Proactively liaising with colleagues to provide consistent services
- Managing and prioritising own workload and ensuring all tasks are completed on time
- Developing detailed knowledge, skills, and expertise within the business
- Collecting, processing, and inputting data into SAGE & Pegasus
- Undertaking any ad hoc clerical and administrative tasks to support the service as required
The successful candidate will have demonstrable administrative experience in the construction industry of at least 2 years.
Experience using SAGE & Pegasus is advantageous but not essential.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Rachel Murphy at Office Angels Hull or click ' apply now '
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.