Assistant Management Accountant
7 days left
- Full Time
- Oversee a range of accounting and administrative related tasks independently with little supervision.
- You must be well organised, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small accounts office.
- Will own and develop the role with the support of the Finance Office Manager.
- Helping to develop and improve process.
Main responsibilities and duties will include:
- Sales/Purchase/Nominal ledger accounting.
- Account reconciliations.
- Monthly Profit and loss reporting and balance sheet.
- Updating spreadsheets and management information.
- Credit control and cash collection both written and over the telephone to ensure regular payments from customers.
- Dealing with sales/purchase accounts disputes.
- Use of Sage 50 accounts (experience preferred)
- Process and submit CIS returns and VAT returns.
- To deliver excellent customer service ensuring that queries are resolved.
- Trustworthy with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and SAGE 50.
- Willingness to learn and contribute to incremental process improvement.
- AAT Qualification or demonstrable experience of accounts.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Assistant Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.