Internal Sales/Order Processor
2 days left
- Full Time
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Sales Administrator to join a family run industry leader, based in Essex. Our client's business is busier than ever, and last year, they achieved a record breaking number of sales! Now is the time to join!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Process customer orders swiftly, efficiently
- Converting sales enquires to orders, understanding customer needs and providing solutions.
- Deal with any sales enquires/queries quickly and efficiently
- To ensure Total Customer Satisfaction is achieved always
- Offering alternatives if out of stock - offer range extensions.
- Undertake prospecting tasks to the requirement of the Sales Manager.
- Work as part of a team ensuring that there is ample phone coverage before leaving work station.
- To provide quotes aiming to be competitive yet with maximum profit in mind. Maintain quotes daily.
- Liaise with Accounts regarding credit limits.
- Liaise with Purchasing and Transport regarding deliveries.
- Maintain good relations with existing customers
- Build good relations with new customers.
- Answer all inbound calls and emails promptly, aiming for 80% to be answered in less than 5 seconds.
- Maintain back order report daily. Keeping the customer informed of delivery times.
No cold calling - contacting existing customers who have purchased or lapsed.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously and sold a product rather than a service, with a driven and resilient attitude to their work, as well as an outgoing and friendly personality. Ability to read drawings would be an advantage, however is not essential. You will be working in a friendly team of 12 who are also carrying out the same duties. Training on their product lines will be provided. On-site parking available!
Our client plan to move quickly for the right candidate, so if you are interested please apply online or contact the Ilford Adecco Branch, asking for Anna Nolan. We look forward to hearing from you!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Internal Sales/Order Processor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.