IT Operations Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
You will manage the technical operations of the technical systems that underpin IT Services. This will include the operational management of the Infrastructure Monitoring and Event Management teams. You will manage and lead technical activities performed through Incident, Problem, Request, Change and project tasks.
* Manage the day to day operations of two technical operations teams, including resource management and team management duties
* Manage the Incident and Request Management services
* Manage Major Incidents, ensuring the operations team are co-ordinated and focused on service recovery. Manage supplier(s) where appropriate and ensure the escalation matrix is followed to escalate and resolve incidents as quickly as possible. Ensure all parties are kept up to date through clear communication updates
* Manage and lead the analysis and resolution of complex faults / problem investigations across the Tooling platform
Key Skills and Experience Required:
* Proven track record of experience as a team leader / manager of an operations team
* Broad experience in an IT Service environment
* Broad experience of Managed Services
* Highly motivated and focussed individual with an organised and systematic approach
* Proven capability / working knowledge / technical operating and support experience:
* Monitoring tools
* Access Management tools
* Operating systems: Microsoft Windows, Linux (Red Hat & Oracle)
* Enterprise Infrastructure: Storage (SAN/NAS/DAS), Network Switches & Routers, Servers
* Virtualisation: VMWare, Hyper-V
* TCP/IP networking knowledge
Apply now to be considered for the hottest IT Operations Manager roles in the UK!
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for IT Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.