7 days left
- Full Time
Within this role you will need strong analytical skills as well as excellent communication skills to communicate across the business.
You will also be business partnering across sales, commercial, operations and the delivery teams.
- Ownership of monthly reporting cycles (monthly actuals, rolling forecast and budgets)
- Present the group's financial position to senior stakeholders within the business
- Understand complex and growing client contracts and their financial implications
- Proactive business analysis
- Group Reporting
- End of Year Budgets
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Forecasting the revenue stream
- Work closely with the portfolio director to generate and drive through the sales.
- Implement reports and analysis to support the business to allow decision making
What you will need to be successful:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified or Qualified by experience
- Excellent balance sheet control
- Strong people skills including people management as this role comes with one direct report
- Ability to work within a high pressured environment
- Excellent excel skills (VBA would be desirable)
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.