6 days left
- Full Time
I have an excellent opportunity to work as a Logistic Coordinator for a major FMCG company based on the Slough Trading Estate.
This is a contract role for 1 year with the possibility of going permanent. Candidates must be available ASAP.
£115.38 per day
Temporary remote working
33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Mid and long-term purchasing planning (forecast analysis connected with packaging materials), providing suppliers with the forecasts, short term purchase orders and call offs, placing them according to MOQ and lead time, monitoring realization of volume allocation) and sends out regular delivery schedules to suppliers.
- Conducts daily analysis of all the changes in materials production demand; assesses all the risks of potential material delivery disruption and immediately provides feedback to production planning and manufacturing; proposes solutions on minimizing those risks.
- Align delivery dates and means of delivery with all the suppliers, also introduces all the ongoing corrections in SAP; maintaining relevant data in SAP
- Controls every stage of purchase order and call offs execution until material is delivered to site.
- Receives and checks all incoming invoices
- Informs all suppliers of any quality issue identified and any upcoming specification change requests.
- Controls execution of all compensation activities (material replacement etc...) by the suppliers.
- Makes sure all the relevant data (MRP, Purchasing) in the system are up to date.
What we need from you:
- Proven experience in logistics, planning/coordination
- SAP experience
- Available immediately
Apply now for the full job description!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Logistic Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.