Talent Acquisition Operations Analyst
2 days left
- Full Time
Talent Acquisition Operations Analyst
One of our large Financial clients is currently looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Operations Analyst to jin their team
We are looking to recruit for a role within our Talent Acquisition Operations function. In close partnership with global tool owners, this role will support the Talent Acquisition systems portfolio, ensuring effective systems design and delivery to meet Outside US Talent Acquisition requirements. This entails supporting Talent Acquisition teams across EMEA and APAC, providing connectivity and strong partnership with US-based peers, regional business control and central technology teams.
The successful candidate will develop a necessary understanding of Bank of America's Global HR Technology and information Security environment and will work with the core Talent Acquisition / Talent Acquisition Operations team as well as alongside enterprise Technology, and external Vendor partners.
Working across time zones on complex implementations, projects and BAU activity, the successful candidate will be comfortable working remotely from their teammates, maximising the use of telephony and video conferencing technology to build effective relationships across time-zones, cultures and functions. The role will require a degree of flexibility in working hours and, as far as the role allows, flexibility in location will be accommodated. The successful candidate can expect to liaise on a day to day basis with both internal and external stakeholders across multiple disciplines.
- Accountability for the effective delivery of Oleeo Campus Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to APAC and EMEA Junior Talent teams.
- Front line triage of requirements, turning business needs into technical requirements.
- Support system development and delivery across the portfolio including routine functionality releases
- Provide first line central support for system and interface queries, issue resolution, management and communication
- Local point of contact for regional (technical) use of owned systems and their connectivity with other tools (e.g. Careers Sites, Workday)
- Access Management
- Management, creation and delivery of quality training and adoption solutions
- Manage and deliver system configuration changes
- Project management
- Administration of changes
- Maintenance of specification documentation
- Stakeholder engagement
- Conduct routine audit and review of system content where applicable
- Support the delivery of continuous improvement initiatives including VOC activities
- Provide Systems and Tools Team administration support
Support/manage planned and ad hoc projects as required
- Knowledge of international Talent Acquisition process and practice
- Ability to communicate effectively, through a variety of vehicles, about complex topics across functional and technical stakeholder groups
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse group of stakeholders, foster and maintain relationships and build effective networks
- Ability to influence key stakeholder groups around directional system development and investment.
- Proactive and focused on problem solving and continuous improvement
- Able to manage competing priorities
- Ability to continuously learn and apply knowledge
- Proficient on Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Oleeo, Workday Recruiting or other ATS
- Demonstrable experience of end to end management of a Talent Acquisition System Portfolio
- Understanding of the needs of internal enterprise control teams (audit / risk / compliance);
- Project / change management experience at the contributor level
Apply for Talent Acquisition Operations Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.