6 days left
- Full Time
Adecco Hanley are looking to appoint an experienced team leader four our client based in Stoke. The role is temporary for 3-6 months working from home. This is a full time position working Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm, however some evenings and weekends may be required as our client offers a 24/7 service. Salary up to £26,000 pa. Immediate start required. Ideally candidates must have experience of leading a team supporting adults with complex needs . The successful applicant will be required to support and run the day to day functioning of the team. This role will involve liaising with other organisations and departments on a daily basis and you will be required to work closely with peers. You will be responsible for providing a unique and high quality service, dedicated and direct support to customers.
- Must have strong organisational, time management and communication skills. You'll need to be able to prioritise high risk cases, health & safety priorities in addition to conflicting service demands
- Will need to be reliable and flexible and able to attend evening meetings and support the manager on call if needed
- Adaptable and able to overcome challenges
- Experience of working with private, confidential and sensitive information , adhering to data protection laws
- Knowledge of Microsoft systems and overall good IT understanding
- Holds driving licence and use of own car.
- Excellent communication
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.