Linux/SQL Support Engineer - 100% Remote Working
7 days left
- Full Time
£42,000 - £45,000
A fantastic opportunity for a charity organisation is currently recruiting for a Linux Application Engineer who will provide day to day operational support on a wide range of business applications hosted on Linux and SQL and web-based platforms.
* To manage the day to day performance of Linux and SQL applications, configuring changes and day to day administration to support the applications.
* Performing analysis on implemented solutions and suggesting improvements
* Ensuring effective front end and back end functionality of applications
* To act as the second line point of contact for all day-to-day queries and issues, supporting multiple application solutions
* Liaising with stakeholders to manage expectations and gather information required
* Liaising with external suppliers and partners for problem to investigate problems and find resolutions.
* Reviewing and testing critical updates prior to implementation
* Troubleshooting and resolving issues with standard and bespoke application configuration and code
* User account and security management
* Collaborate with relevant teams to plan, test, and implement systems enhancement
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Linux/SQL Support Engineer - 100% Remote Working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.