Customer Service Team Leader
7 days left
- Full Time
We have an excellent opportunity to work for a leading global brand.
They are looking for a Customer Service Team Leader to manage a new team looking after their North American Customers. Your role will be to supervise, lead and support the day to day activities of a team of Customer Service Advisors. To ensure that customer calls are dealt with efficiently and effectively
The successful candidate will have previous Team Leader experience, must be able to plan, organising and prioritise workload.
- Location - Corby
- Salary - £22K to £25K
- Hours of work - 1:45pm to 10pm Monday to Friday
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday increasing with length or service
- Subsidised canteen and free tea & coffee
- Company Pension Scheme
Your duties would include:
· Ensure that there is adequate staff available to cover peaks and troughs
· Control timekeeping, absence and holidays within the team ensuring adequate cover is available.
· Monitor and maintain department service level goals by ensuring customer service advisors meet phone accessibility standards
· Coach, delegate, evaluate and continually train each Customer Service Advisor.
· Build and lead a strong and motivated team to achieve set/agreed targets whilst maintaining quality standards.
· Feedback to team members on performance levels by monitoring, analysing statistical reports and providing monthly performance profile, individual and team
· Identify training needs within the team
· Identify system and procedural problems within the Call Centre suggest solutions and recommend change
· Effectively resolve complex customer complaints by using interpersonal skills together with the knowledge of the Company infrastructure in order to rebuild customer confidence
· Maintain high level of confidentiality when dealing with personal issues within the team
· Attend and participate in team meetings
· Train all aspects of the role to new customer service advisors.
You will have the below skills/attitudes:
· Customer Focused and understand the customer service environment
· Leadership and People Skills
· Excellent communication and telephone skills
· Problem solving / decision making
· An eye for detail
· Ability to work under pressure and be flexible
· Windows / Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Service Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.