C# Software Developer - Defence
7 days left
- Full Time
Role: C# Software Developer
Salary: Will consider applications up to £48k
An exciting Software Developer vacancy within a world leading defence company has become available in Stevenage. This opportunity is to join the R&D department developing state of the art technologies.
Our client is a global defence company engaged in a wide range of programmes throughout the world. Developing and supplying a broad portfolio of defence products for use by the armed forces.
Due to recent project wins and a need to expand the department they are looking for a software developer to join the growing team.
The software developer will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks across the full software development life cycle, activities listed below will give an insight to the role:
- The role sits in the simulation and experimentation team.
- Apply agile methodology to produce simulation components for a number of products.
- This is a hands-on role requiring development of simulation software in C#/C++
- Experience of simulation standards (DIS and HLA)
- Practical software engineering and/or System integration experience
- C# development experience, and ideally C++ experience
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
and many more.Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Apply for C# Software Developer - Defence
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.