Power Platform Solutions Architect
2 days left
- Full Time
Position: Power Platform Solutions Architect
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months extendable
Location: Fully remote based
Rates: Competitive Market rates
My client is currently searching for an interim Power Platform Solutions Architect with experience in Power Platform applications (Apps, Automate, Virtual Agents and BI)
As a Power Platforms Solutions Architect, you would be expected to architect and lead on the specification and development of agile Power Platform solutions using efficient code, employment of coding standards and community standard.
Required skill set:
- Microsoft PowerApps
- Microsoft Power Automate
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft Power Virtual Agents
- Microsoft Canvas apps
- Microsoft Model driven apps
- Microsoft Dataverse
- Implementation of Connectors and custom connectors as part of the PowerApps / Canvas / Model Apps products
- Governance of Power Platform using Power Platform Centre of Excellence toolsets and platform reporting capabilities.
- Microsoft Power Platform Certifications, PL-900, PL-100, PL-200
If you're interested and have the required skill set, please send me your updated CV and I will be in touch.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Apply for Power Platform Solutions Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.