2 days left
- Full Time
***React.JS Developer - Contract - Remote***
React.JS UI Developer
3 Months Initial Contract (Extension until end of 2021)
UpTo £510pwd Umbrella Company
To develop, configure and work with suppliers as appropriate, to delivery software for in-house solutions. Changes are delivered to specification, quality standards, and in agreed timescales.
- Able to manage time effectively to progress a several threads of activity, seeking clarification on priority when necessary
- Designs, codes, estimates and tests changes of typical complexity and size to satisfy functional and non-functional product requirements
- Has broad understanding of the system and has detailed understanding in parts, and able to assist in the support of existing solutions to keep services operational
- Competent in use of relevant tools and technologies in order to write high-quality (readable, scalable, maintainable) code compliant with secure coding industry practices
- Follows all important processes in order to support test and deployment activities including the provision of a deployable solution to ensure releases are of high quality and business risks are managed carefully
- Conducting peer reviews of key team outputs (including code reviews, reviews of unit test approach and review of formal documents accompanying releases)
- Monitor industry trends and contribute to improving standards and technology best practices adopted
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Proficient with React.js
- Strong FrontEnd development skills
- Experience in an IT developer role within a commercial organisation, working across the full software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate strong analysis, development and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of standard development practices and procedures
- Self-starter with a passion and desire to engage with new technology
- Demonstrable team player
- Experience of assisting and coaching more junior team members
- Technical experience, both essential and preferred, will depend on any specialisms required. The following should be considered:
- Types of applications being developed
- Development environments and tools
- Automated testing tools and approaches
- Types of SDLC
- Azure Devops
- Experience working in energy sector or another regulated utility industry
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for React.JS Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.