Software Developer C# Telford
3 days left
- Full Time
My client based in Telford is looking to hire a web / software developer to join their team. This is a newly created role brought about by an expansion in work load.
This role will see you writing, updating and maintaining bespoke in house software solutions and the key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
* Supporting existing software systems that are key to the business.
* Managing some of the support requests from internal users of all levels.
* Redevelopment of legacy products into modern software solutions
* Following programming best practice.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced developer who is keen to learn new skills whilst maintaining their existing skill se and must like working in a small team of developers. The main system you will be working on is SQL based with an Access backend . You will be a key member of the team supporting and delivering updated web based systems as well as looking after and maintaining the legacy systems.
To be successful in this role you should have significant experience in development
* Strong skills in SQL, Stored Procedures, Access, C# and Visual Studio.
* Experience maintaining legacy code,
* Experience creating new fit for purpose products using more modern technologies.
Key technical skills for this role include: C# ,SQL, Access, Ms Studio, Visual Studio and ASP.NET. Any experience in React, Umbraco and Restful Apis would also be highly beneficial.
In return for your skills my client is paying up to £42000 plus benefits that include on site parking (M for when you are in the office, private medical insurance, Christmas saving club , life assurance and many more.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Software Developer C# Telford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.