IT Project / Infrastructure Manager - Dutch or French Speaker
2 days left
- Full Time
Start Date : Immediate
Location : Brussels + Remote ( occasional travel in Belgium only when it is safe to do )
Language : French or Dutch
Duration : 6 Months + extensions
Rate : Open for discussion
We are looking for senior track/project leaders who will be in charge of the following area's :
* Track IAM
* Track Network
* Track Datacenter
* Track Applications
In the first phase he will prepare a decision file for Management and in the second phase he is building with his team of Project Managers the validated projects of his track.
Together with the Program management and the different Architecture teams he defines objectives and exhausted overview of initiatives and projects of his track to make his part of the program a success
In the first phase (April - May - June 2021) the mission is to study - evaluate options - alignment with different stakeholder - set up the priorities. Beside regular meetings with different stakeholders a daily stand up and a weekly alignment meetings are foreseen.
Goal of this stage is to have a documented list with all needed initiatives and actions to be executed in the period June 2021 - April 2023, with budget, risk assessment, priotisation
In that build phase he manage not only the different validated project but also the financial dimensions of this track, being not only for the build phase itself but also with respect to the financial impact on the run environment once the project moves to service. An important part of his track is also document the different aspect of his track and the future processes to make the run operations more robust, efficient
Manage the project's sourcing, he will specify the profiles of the different Project Managers
Manage the sourcing cycle for its operations once the project moves to run.
* The program life cycle is estimated to run between 04/2021 until 04/2023.
* The decision is to be given by end of Q2 2021.
* Many fundamental IT domains (Workplace, Network, O365, Cloud, IAM, Applications,…)
* Many involved parties (Corp IT, group IT department, Local IT's, Suppliers, Business,…)
* Many interdependencies (technical, organizational, application, support,…)
* Mix of new and old technologies
you will need to work with different historical business entities, with different level of IT maturities and a complex underlying IT organization with multiple stakeholders.
this track will have to manage the cost the different project life cycle. In order to limit the financial costs, every project leader will need to work out a schedule which is limiting its financial impact. The Track Lead will also need to tackle a reviewed pricing model towards the business organization
due to the financial constraints, you will need to define a planning which is both reasonably feasible as well as cost effective
* Management: you will need to be extremally structured and able to manage different serial projects within the track's lifecycle, such as the migration, the decommissioning but also to prepare the future run with changes in operational partnerships
The profile we are looking for:
* Has proven experience in this kind of initiatives
* Has an infrastructure oriented background
* Is able to report in a correct way towards the IT & and business executive stakeholders
* Is able to kick off in an autonomous way this track and underlying projects and define the right organization, methodology & governance
* Can develop the helicopter view, but is sufficiently down to earth and hands on oriented
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Apply for IT Project / Infrastructure Manager - Dutch or French Speaker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.