PA to the Headteacher (Temporary)
2 days left
- Full Time
Role: PA to the Head
Hours: 8am - 4pm Monday to Friday (37.5 Hours)
Salary: up to £10.74 per hour (Depending on Experience)
Contract: Ongoing until July, potential to be extended
Start date: ASAP
Benefits: Free onsite parking
Our client is looking to recruit a highly organised and efficient PA to join their busy school environment. You will provide full secretarial support to the Head as well as three deputy head teachers. You will also assist with general administrative support and assist the Business Manager where necessary.
The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check prior to commencing employment.
- Provide comprehensive PA support to the Head teacher
- Manage diaries and appointments
- Attend meetings, taking minutes and typing up all documentation
- Producing high quality to produce high quality documents, school publications, policies, etc. as required
- Maintain an easily accessible filing system including confidential staff records
- Organising events and arranging hospitality for visitors
- Responsible for receiving and reading emails for school, Principal and self and deal with any follow up actions
- Responsible for the care and security of resources and equipment
- To liaise with other administration and academic staff to ensure time schedules are met
- To deal with queries, especially in the absence of the Principal and deciding how to deal with the query and whether it should be referred to another member of staff, i.e. Deputy Principal or Assistant Principal
- To use discretion when providing information both within and outside school
- To deal with parent queries, deciding what action needs to be taken and by whom
- Liaise, using tact and diplomacy, with school staff and others outside the school, particularly parents
- Liaise with appropriate outside agencies
- Other general administrative duties as required by the head and HR manager
- Previous experience of working within the education sector
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Flexible approach to work
- Strong knowledge of Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and Excel
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Able to work on own inactive
- Being organised and methodical
'We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment'
This role would suit applicants from Bradford, Shipley, Idle and surrounding areas.
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
- Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
- Should you wish to pursue a different career path, we have several sister businesses which cover almost every sector and specialism
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your details online for consideration. You will be contacted within 48 hours if your details have been shortlisted for this role
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for PA to the Headteacher (Temporary)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.