UK Finance Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
- Responsible for the management accounting reporting and work with the UK business;
- Lead on the audit and annual reporting;
- Development of the team and leading by example;
- Good communication and business partnering with the business stakeholders;
- Implement new processes and any improvements required;
- Analysis of KPI's;
- Degree qualified;
- Qualified ACA/CA or ACCA - (practice background);
- Experience of working in a control environment, IFRS/UK GAAP;
- Stakeholder engagement
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for UK Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.