- Full Time
****** BUSINESS ANALYSTS REQUIRED IN LONDON*******
ROLE- BUSINESS ANALSYT x 2
DURATION- 6 MONTHS
Our client has been serving the households, businesses and communities of Britain for over 250 years. They offer a comprehensive range of financial products and services - including current accounts, savings, mortgages, loans and credit cards.
Uses business analysis and process design skills to identify the business needs, analyse the requirements, shape initiatives with op model and design impacts,
Support the Product Owner to ensure Labs and Teams make the right choices in the changes they execute to ensure investment is made in the right business solution with a focus on the items of highest value to the customer and the business. Works across the lifecycle to understand the impact of the change on the organisation across all dimensions.
The Business Analyst will support the development and maintenance of the business architecture artefacts and documentation of the associated operating model, and changes to the customer journeys and colleague processes.
* Great Communicator with extensive stakeholder management experience; able to identify key players in delivering the business outcome and to ensure that their needs are fully represented. Capable of delivering clear messages to a variety of stakeholders and teams providing clear understanding for colleagues, both verbally and in writing.
* Must have a strong background in Regulatory Trade & Transaction Reporting change management, including Markets in Financial Instrument Directive (MiFID II) Post Trade Transparency and Transaction Reporting, European Markets Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR), or Dodd Frank
* Knowledge of technical infrastructure flows and mechanisms used to connect to Approved Reporting Mechanisms (ARM) and Authorised Publication Arrangements (APA), e.g. FIX messaging, or Trade Repositories
* Can read and understand the complexities of regulatory text and assess the impact to the business and Trade & Transaction reporting outcomes
* Experience of working within dynamic and flexible teams with a focus on achieving successful deadline driven goals in an accurate and timely manner
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunity's employer.
Please email me
Apply for Business Analysts
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.