Senior Business Analyst
5 days left
- Full Time
****** SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST x2 REQUIRED IN LONDON*******
ROLE- SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST x2
DURATION- 12 MONTHS
LOCATION -London (remote working currently)
Our client is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, they have expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries.
This is a Business Analyst role to work within the Finance Change group with a focus on Product Controller reporting and daily/monthly Profit and loss projects. The overarching objective is to build a reporting tool set over strategically sourced data in a big data pan-Finance platform as well as collapsing existing legacy P&L systems into a single strategic P&L tool.
Product Control input data needs to be sourced at granular level helping with effective and productive operations and controls. The consolidation of the data would result in convergence of operations entailing consistent treatment of data across product lines and geographies.
· Experience of implementing a big data platform with large data sets/streams
· Experienced within Programme building
· Banking/finance background
· Advanced with SQL
· Advanced Data modelling/mapping taking this from a logical approach to a physical approach
· Advanced with Data analysis
· Agile ways of working
· Flexible person who is able to translate requirements to finance divisions/product controls and other teams
· Strong Stakeholder management skills
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunity's employer.
Please email me
Apply for Senior Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.