Paraplanner - working from home ava
3 days left
- Full Time
We are recruiting for this role during this challenging time however our client is able to adhere to all policies related to Covid 19 to ensure the well-being of all their employees
We are looking for an experienced Paraplanner paying up to £45k to work as part of a small established team and our client can offer some flexibility of working from home to ensure a work life balance as that is key to our client along with excellent career development should you wish to become an Advisor. As the Paraplanner you will provide support to a team of advisers and dealing with clients. This encompasses the processing and management of client documentation. To provide efficient and effective administrative, technical, research and report writing support.
As the Paraplanner your duties included but not limited to;
- Adhere to all company process and procedures
- Maintain client records on Intelligent Office to ensure they are up to date and accurate.
- Update client information on Intelligent Office and inform adviser accordingly.
- Ensure all client letters, company information and correspondence is uploaded to Intelligent Office, and named following the company procedure and allocated to the correct client.
- Complete all tasks allocated to you by advisers, manager or team leader.
- Analyse clients existing circumstances.
- Provide research on new products and funds for advisers
- Produce a client suitability report confirming new recommendations as per company standard and compliance procedures.
- Obtain accurate quotations, key features and applications for adviser appointment.
- Provide a valuation to the adviser in a timely manner for a client ensuring the information is up to date and accurate.
- Assess all advisers file documentation in accordance with compliance requirements.
- Ability to ask the correct questions in order to obtain full details & up to date information in respect of client plans.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and product providers.
- Point of contact for Advisers, Clients, Insurance Companies and third party providers.
- Receive, and prioritise incoming mail where necessary.
- Receive incoming telephone calls, dealing or redirecting as appropriate so that calls are dealt with efficiently and by the correct person.
- Ensure all correct documentation is provided to Adviser in a timely manner.
Once successful as the Paraplanner you will be part of a very lively team, 28 days holiday, opportunity to work from home, bonus, career development, pension and medical care
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Paraplanner - working from home ava
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.