Desktop Engineer/2nd Line Support - Inside of IR35
6 days left
- Full Time
Experience in the following:
* Rollout and build experience
* Installation and configuration experience
* Experience with backup and restoring data/Servers
* Experience of working with Active Directory
* Exchange on prem/365 - Desirable
* Network experience - desirable
To be considered you must be able to work individually and within a team as well as having good communication skills with colleagues, end users and 3rd parties.
This Public Sector role will fall in scope for IR35 so is suited to candidates who are happy to work through an Umbrella company or set up as PAYE.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Desktop Engineer/2nd Line Support - Inside of IR35
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.