Junior Graphic Designer
3 days left
- Full Time
Adecco Cramlington are delighted to support their client in a search for a Junior Graphic Designer.
An opportunity to work for one of the worlds leading specialist sporting retailers. The successful candidate will have previous experience and a creative flare - with a passion for design. Reporting to the Marketing Manager.
To produce strong creative and design, fit for purpose and within brand guidelines
To ensure work is prepared fit for purpose, e.g. for print production, advertising, web etc…
To manage all files, archive and necessary materials in a logical manner that allows other departments to access freely and easily
- Packaging and labels for new and existing products/ranges
- To support the creation of:
- Company, brand and product specific literature including brochures, leaflets, adverts and price lists
- POS for merchandising and retail solutions
- All promotional and local marketing activity to drive sales
- To support on all photography and image requests
- To be organised and work under time constraints
- Ability to prioritise large workloads
- High levels of art working and design Mac/PC skills
- Understanding of company & strategy
Core Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed
- Design and art working experience
- Skilled in all design applications including: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) PowerPoint, Excel and Word are required.
- Highly proficient in the operating systems on PC/MAC including all peripherals such as printers, scanners, digital cameras and other hardware
- Educated to degree level and/or HND in Design
- Knowledge of print processes, artwork requirements and colour reproduction.
- Knowledge of packaging artwork creation
- Awareness of design trends and new technology in the industry
- Ability to communicate at all levels and a team player
- Photography and videography knowledge and experience
- Merchandising and stock profiling specific programmes experience
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Junior Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.